Oxycodone (trade names Roxicodone, OxyContin, Oxecta, OxyIR, Endone, Oxynorm, and OxyNEO) is a semi-synthetic opioid synthesized from poppy-derived thebaine. It is a narcotic analgesic within the morphinan chemical class and is generally indicated for relief of moderate to severe pain. It was developed in 1916 in Germany as one of several new semi-synthetic opioids in an attempt to improve on the existing opioids.
Oxycodone is available as single-ingredient medication in immediate release and controlled release. Combination products, such as Percocet, formulated with non-narcotic ingredients such as NSAIDs and paracetamol (acetaminophen) are also available.
Chemical properties of Oxycodone
Oxycodone, or dihydro hydroxy codeinone, is an opioid of the morphinan class. Oxycodone and other molecules of this class contain a polycyclic core of three benzene rings fused in a zig-zag pattern called a phenanthrene. A fourth nitrogen containing ring is fused to the phenanthrene at R9 and R13, with the nitrogen member looking at R17 of the combined structure. This structure is called morphinan Roxicodone.
Subjective side effects of Roxicodone
Disclaimer: The effects listed below cite the Subjective Effect an open research literature based on anecdotal user reports and the personal analyses of PsychonautWiki contributors. As a result, they should be viewed with a healthy degree of skepticism.
- Pain relief
- Respiratory depression
- Cough suppression
- Decreased libido
- Difficulty urinating
- Nausea – This effect is more pronounced at higher doses.
- Pupil constriction
- Stomach cramps
- Appetite suppression
- Orgasm suppression
- Increased perspiration
- Skin flushing
Cognitive effects of Roxicodone
- Ego inflation
- Compulsive redosing
- Dream potentiation
- Increased music appreciation
Dangerous interactions (Roxicodone)
- Alcohol – Both substances potentiate the ataxia and sedation caused by the other and can lead to unexpected loss of consciousness at high doses. Place affected patients in the recovery position to prevent vomit aspiration from excess. Memory blackouts are likely
- Amphetamines – Stimulants increase respiration rate which allows for a higher dose of opiates than would otherwise be used. If the stimulant wears off first then the opiate may overcome the user and cause respiratory arrest.
- Benzodiazepines – Central nervous system and/or respiratory-depressant effects may be additively or synergistically present. The two substances potentiate each other strongly and unpredictably, very rapidly leading to unconsciousness. While unconscious, vomit aspiration is a risk if not placed in the recovery position blackouts/memory loss likely.
- Cocaine – Stimulants increase respiration rate, which allows for a higher dose of opiates than would otherwise be used. If the stimulant wears off first then the opiate may overcome the patient and cause respiratory arrest.
- DXM – Generally considered to be toxic. CNS depression, difficulty breathing, heart issues, and liver toxicity have been observed. Additionally if one takes DXM, their tolerance of opiates goes down slightly, thus causing additional synergistic effects.
- GHB/GBL – The two substances potentiate each other strongly and unpredictably, very rapidly leading to unconsciousness. While unconscious, vomit aspiration is a risk if not placed in the recovery position
- Ketamine – Both substances bring a risk of vomiting and unconsciousness. If the user falls unconscious while under the influence there is a severe risk of vomit aspiration if they are not placed in the recovery position.
It’s Safe to buy designer drugs here
Because we buy directly from the manufacturers we can always guarantee the lowest price also Pay safely with Ideal, Bitcoin, Creditcard in our web shop. Always have everything in stock!
High quality designer drugs.
We sell the highest quality designer drugs in our Store. Because we have been in the designer drugs business for 7 years we can always deliver high quality products.
All our products are lab tested and therefore safe to use.
Be careful when buying designer drugs on the internet, there are many webs hops active that sell fake or bad designer drugs.By contacting Research Pharma Store you can be sure that the products you are buying are of the best quality.
Discreetly order designer drugs
Designer drugs are now legally available on the internet! When buying designer drugs, it is of course important to buy from the right source. As there are many websites which are unreliable, and may send products which are potentially dangerous to your health. This is why we can recommend you to order your designer drugs from www.reseachpharmastore.com. RPS has been the leader in selling high quality designer drugs for years with a large regular customer base.
At Research Pharma Store you get what you hope for
Research Chemicals Store offers the possibility for different kinds of target groups. To buy designer drugs, which are legal by the Dutch law. RPS can, through good cooperation with external parties, offer customers various types of designer drugs at a very competitive price also To ensure the quality and ensure that consumers receive the highest quality products discreetly!
We Shipping to Canada, Italy, Brazil, Switzerland, Australia, New zealand, France, Germany, Japan, Russia, Mexico, Egypt, Turkey, Spain, Argentina, Poland, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Romania, Kazakhstan, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Tunisia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Portugal, Hungary, Israel, Bulgaria, Finland, Denmark, Slovakia, Norway, Ireland, Croatia, Armenia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Latvia, Estonia and many other countries.
There are no reviews yet.