Dichloropane (also known as RTI-111 or O-401) is a novel stimulant substance of the phenyltropane class. Its effects include stimulation, thought acceleration, appetite suppression and euphoria. It is structurally related to cocaine and shares many of its effects, although it notably lacks its local anesthetic properties.
Dichloropane has been shown to have a slower onset and longer duration of action compared to cocaine in animal studies. Anecdotal reports characterize it as having the basic stimulant qualities of cocaine but without as much euphoria, more protracted comedown, and less general enjoyability.
Dichloropane first appeared on the research chemical market around 2010. It is among to the first cocaine analog to be made available (in limited quantities) on the online research chemical market.
Very little is known about the pharmacology, metabolism, and toxicity of dichloropane. It is highly advised to use harm reduction practices if using this substance.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail: discrete packaging and with customers specifications
- Delivery Detail: 2-5 days
The general head space of dichloropane is described by many as one of moderate to extreme mental stimulation, increased focus, sociability and euphoria.
Stimulation – Dichloropane is usually considered to be energetic and stimulating in a fashion that is comparatively weaker than cocaine, but stronger than that of modafinil, caffeine, and methylphenidate. The particular style of stimulation which dichloropane presents can be described as encouraged at low to moderate dosages but forced at higher dosages. This means that at certain dosages, it becomes difficult or impossible to keep still as jaw clenching, involuntarily bodily shakes and vibrations become present, resulting in extreme shaking of the entire body, unsteadiness of the hands, and a general lack of fine motor control. This effect is replaced with moderate fatigue and general exhaustion during the offset of the experience.
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Appetite suppression
- Increased heart rate
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased perspiration
- Pain relief
- Teeth grinding
It contains a large number of typical stimulant cognitive effects. Although negative side effects are usually mild at low to moderate dosages, they become increasingly likely to manifest themselves with higher amounts or extended usage. This particularly holds true during the offset of the experience.
- Analysis enhancement
- Compulsive redosing
- Cognitive euphoria
- Ego inflation
- Focus enhancement
- Increased libido
- Increased music appreciation
- Motivation enhancement
- Thought acceleration
- Cognitive fatigue
- Motivation suppression
- Thought deceleration
Warning: Many psychoactive substances that are reasonably safe to use on their own can suddenly become dangerous and even life-threatening when combined with certain other substances. The following list provides some known dangerous interactions (although it is not guaranteed to include all of them).
Always conduct independent research (e.g. Google, DuckDuckGo, PubMed) to ensure that a combination of two or more substances is safe to consume. Some of the listed interactions have been sourced from.
- Stimulants – When used in conjunction with other stimulants, the cardiovascular effects of cocaine such as increased heart rate become dangerously high. This is potentially fatal and severely increases the risk of cardiac arrest.
- Depressants – When used in conjunction with depressants such as opioids and benzodiazepines, the cardiovascular effects of the two classes begin to conflict as one increases the heart rate while the other decreases it. This is potentially fatal and can result in an extremely irregular heart rate leading onto cardiac arrest.
- Depressants – It is dangerous to combine alcohol, a depressant, with stimulants due to the risk of excessive intoxication. Stimulants decrease the sedative effect of alcohol which is the main factor most people consider when determining their level of intoxication. Once the stimulant wears off, the effects of alcohol will be significantly increased, leading to intensified disinhibition as well as respiratory depression. If combined, one should strictly limit themselves to only drinking a certain amount of alcohol per hour.
- MDMA – The neurotoxic and potential cardiotoxic effects of MDMA may be increased when combined with dichloropane.
- MAOIs – This combination may increase the amount of neurotransmitters such as dopamine to dangerous or even fatal levels. Examples include syrian rue, banisteriopsis caapi, and some antidepressants.
- Nicotine – Some dichloropane users find that consumption of tobacco products during dichloropane use enhances the euphoria because nicotine increases the levels of dopamine in the brain. This, however, may have undesirable consequences such as uncontrollable chain smoking during dichloropane use, in addition to the detrimental health effects and the additional strain on the cardiovascular system caused by tobacco.
It’s Safe to buy designer drugs here
Because we buy directly from the manufacturers we can always guarantee the lowest price also Pay safely with Ideal, Bitcoin, Creditcard in our web shop. Always have everything in stock!
High quality designer drugs.
We sell the highest quality designer drugs in our Store. Because we have been in the designer drugs business for 7 years we can always deliver high quality products.
All our products are lab tested and therefore safe to use.
Be careful when buying designer drugs on the internet, there are many webs hops active that sell fake or bad designer drugs.By contacting Research Pharma Store you can be sure that the products you are buying are of the best quality.
Discreetly order designer drugs
Designer drugs are now legally available on the internet! When buying designer drugs, it is of course important to buy from the right source. As there are many websites which are unreliable, and may send products which are potentially dangerous to your health. This is why we can recommend you to order your designer drugs from www.reseachpharmastore.com. RPS has been the leader in selling high quality designer drugs for years with a large regular customer base.
At Research Pharma Store you get what you hope for
Research Chemicals Store offers the possibility for different kinds of target groups. To buy designer drugs, which are legal by the Dutch law. RPS can, through good cooperation with external parties, offer customers various types of designer drugs at a very competitive price also To ensure the quality and ensure that consumers receive the highest quality products discreetly!
We Shipping to Canada, Italy, Brazil, Switzerland, Australia, New zealand, France, Germany, Japan, Russia, Mexico, Egypt, Turkey, Spain, Argentina, Poland, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Romania, Kazakhstan, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Tunisia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Portugal, Hungary, Israel, Bulgaria, Finland, Denmark, Slovakia, Norway, Ireland, Croatia, Armenia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Latvia, Estonia and many other countries.
There are no reviews yet.