Buy A-PHP crystal
A-PHP crystal is commonly referred to as alpha-pyrrolidinyl-hexaphenone, PHP, and alpha-PHP. The IUPAC name for a-PHP is (±)-1-Phenyl-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-hexanone. We can look at the research conducted on this research chemical. Research was conducted by ACD/Labs’, US Environmental Protection Agency’s EPISuite, and ChemAxon also Properties that were predicted by ACD/Labs showed 2 #H bond acceptors, 5 #Freely rotating bonds also index of refraction at 1.535 with a surface tension of 39.3±3.0 dyne/cm, a flash point of 127.3±12.5 °C and a boiling point of 362.4±25.0 °C at 760 mmHg.
The mechanism of action of α-PHP is unknown. Aside from a substantially shorter duration, it is believed to act similarly to other similar chemicals in this class. Likely as a potent norepinephrine–dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI) although no substantial research on the pharmacology of this compound has yet been conducted. α-PHP, or α-Pyrrolidinohexanophenone, may effectively boost the levels of the norepinephrine and dopamine neurotransmitters in the brain by binding to and partially blocking the transporter proteins that normally remove those monoamines from the synaptic cleft. for more information click
1. SUBSTANCE INFORMATION
- Chemical Name: α-Pyrrolidinohexiophenone
- Other Names: (α-PHP, alpha-PHP, α-Pyrrolidinohexanophenone, PV-7)
- Cas Number: 13415-86-6
- IUPAC: (RS)-1-Phenyl-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)hexan-1-one
2/. FIRE FIGHTING MEASURES
- Suitable extinguishing media
- Use water spray, dry chemical, foam, and carbon dioxide fire extinguisher.
- Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture
- During combustion, may emit irritant fumes.
- Advice for firefighters
- As in any fire, wear self-contained breathing apparatus and protective clothing.
3. HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Precautions for safe handling
- Avoid inhalation, contact with eyes and skin. Avoid dust and aerosol formation. Use only in areas with appropriate exhaust ventilation.
- Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
- Keep container tightly sealed in cool, well-ventilated area. Keep away from direct sunlight and sources of ignition.
- Recommended storage temperature: Store at -20°C.
4 .TRANSPORT INFORMATION
- DOT (US) This substance is considered to be non-hazardous for transport.
- IMDG This substance is considered to be non-hazardous for transport.
- IATA This substance is considered to be non-hazardous for transport.
There are no reviews yet.