Buy 2C-B Powder
2C-B (2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromophenethylamine) is a psychedelic drug of the 2C family. As a recreational drug, 2C-B is sold as a powder sometimes pressed in tablets or gel caps and is also referred to by a number of other names. The drug is usually taken orally, but can also be snorted (insufflated) or vaporized.
People call Tucibi the “elite drug” because of its high price. It has other names as well, like Venus, Erox, Nexus, MFT, pink cocaine, to list a few. Its original name is 2C-B
2C-B (2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromophenethylamine) belongs to the amphetamine family.
Product Name: 2C-B Powder
Cas No: 66142-81-2
Appearance: Rose powder
Purity: above 98.5%
What Are The Effects Of 2C-B?
The most common side effect people reported in my survey was nausea on the come-up, which led to vomiting in a few cases where heavy foods (like pizza or curry) were ingested in close proximity to the 2C-B. Like with other psychedelics, it’s best to fast for three to four hours before consuming in order to avoid most of the nausea or chance of vomiting. Another common complaint is that the 2C-B come up can be a bit anxious and “itchy” and that the whole experience can be a bit “tweaky” or “speedy,” resembling an amphetamine.
Drugs can impact each person differently, below are common effects and risks.
- It can be hard to predict how a person will react to 2c type drugs for the first time. These drugs can impact people based on how they are currently feeling and what setting they are in. The potency and dose of the product will impact on the effects a person feels.
- Some people may have an energetic experience whereas other will experience more of a psychedelic experience.
- You could feel more alert, energised, be more aware of colours, sounds and smells
- You can see, hear and feel things that don’t exisit ‘hallucinate’
- Be unaware of time, it could speed up or slow down ‘time distortion’
- Some people may feel unwell, vomit, experience chills
- Feel hyper sensitive, confused, paranoid or anxious
- Some people may have difficulty sleeping after use
- This family of drugs can have different effects for people at different times. The effects can be impacted where the person is at emotionally, their mental health status and their setting.
- You can never be fully sure of the contents of illicit drugs. Pills and powders could contain other harmful substances or adulterants.
- It is important to remember that these drugs vary in potency which can be risky.
- Hallucinating or ‘tripping’ might be difficult or frightening for some people. It is important to talk about how you are feeling if you are experiening issues after.
Properly dosing 2C-B is crucial for having a safe and fun experience, and most folks stay in the 5 to 25 mg range. The experience definitely changes with the dose, with many people reporting manageable empathogenic feelings at lower doses of 5 to 15 mg, and more psychedelic and visual experiences at doses in the 15 to 25 mg range and above.
- Threshold/microdose: 2 to 7 mg
- Effective dose: 5 to 15 mg
- Average psychedelic dose: 15 to 20 mg
- High psychedelic dose: 20 to 30 mg
2C-B can come as a pill, tablet or powder, and if you do receive a dosed pill, try and find out how many milligrams it contains. If you receive 2C-B as a powder, always weigh it out on an accurate scale before ingesting. Every milligram of 2C-B can affect the experience and so “eyeballing” a dose of powder could get you in deeper than you bargained for, which once happened to Boreta.
He told me he’s had very positive experiences at doses in the 10 to 25 mg range, but when he was first getting into psychedelics he eyeballed some 2C-B powder without a scale, took about twice what he was used to (he thinks it was in the 40 mg range), and had a challenging trip. “It was really gnarly. You get this body load sensation, it’s almost like an electric buzzing. It was extremely unpleasant.”
According to PiHKAL, 2C-B lasts between four and eight hours, and that’s pretty in line with what the 31 people who took my survey reported. Most said 2C-B lasted between four and six hours, depending on the dose, with a notable comedown somewhere between the three and six-hour mark. Moore told me the experience lasted longer than he expected, with a long comedown. Boreta described the length as very similar to MDMA, lasting about six hours.
There isn’t any research at this point looking at whether 2C-B can be abused. More classic psychedelics such as LSD and shrooms are considered nonaddictive. In fact, they’ve both shown promise for substance use disorders such as alcoholism and nicotine addiction in clinical trials. But because 2C-B is also a stimulant, there may be a potential for abuse that doesn’t exist with LSD and shrooms. As with all psychedelics, it’s important to engage in best practices such as creating the proper set and setting before diving in, especially if you’ve never done 2C-B before and aren’t quite sure what to expect.
There are no reviews yet.